Skip to content
Tai Qi and Qi Gong Classes Available on Request
Presentations on the Benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, and Herbal Medicine are available for Wellness Centers, Spas, and Resorts.
Workshops and Seminars for professionals in the field of wellness, holistic therapy, and herbal medicine.
Customized individual workshops combining multiple aspects of Chinese Medicine (can be learned as a form of self therapy or simple home therapy for your children or loved ones):
- Martial Arts including Tai Qi and Qi Gong
- Herbal Mediicine including internal and external applications of herbs, like compresses and poultices
- How to make your own herbal tinctures, similar to these: www.chinesemedicinecompany.com
- Cupping or “Banki” in Russian, or “Hijama” in Arabic. Cupping can be done gently without bruising or making marks. Can be done with or without bleeding. With bleeding it is often called “Wet Cupping”. It can be done very gently with tiny cups for children and even infants. Treats many conditions.
- Moxibution, or the burning of specialy prepared herbs such as artemisia vulgaris, used as a therapy similar to acupuncture, but without using needles
- Auricular or ear therapy using very tiny needles, or magnets, metal pellets, or ear seeds: These seeds traditionally come from an herb called vaccaria but can also be made of ceramic or metal, and are placed on the outside of the ear.
- Other easy to do and learn self therapies, including diet therapy and simple gentle exercises based on Traditional Martial Arts and Qi Gong